Saturday, July 6, 2013

Aussie Curves - Pretty in Pink.

Here are is pink apparel I have been getting around in this winter.
Who said winter had to be dull and grey?
Recent ASOS Curve purchase.
The image looked coral. The description said coral.
The reality was neon pink.
These photos do not show the "high vis" nature of the skirt accurately.
I wore the dress with an ASOS Curve black peplum with a longer top under, City Chic black boots and belt (from a dress) and an Oroton necklace.
For some reason I knew that Suger would be using the neon pink jumper this week. So I figured I would show how I have styled this jumper this winter.
ASOS Curve neon pink jumper with Mix Apparel striped skirt. City Chic boots, Oroton earrings and thrifted necklace.
And this week, I also wore my new City Chic berry or pink(ish) tights with the ASOS Curve Art Deco dress, with Wittner heels and Lovisa beads.
Oh - and I had my hair cut.

6 comments:

  1. Love, love them all! That art deco dress is all kinds of wonderful on you. Just amazing.

    Haha. Indeed! Thanks for that lovely, I do have a couple of blazers as well but it was bound to happen. You just can't get more pink than that pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks AMAZING! I have teh same pink jumper, I love it so much, and I just knew Suger would wear hers! Oh, see, now I see that skirt in your pictures, I want it, I didn't like the 'coral' colour so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that art deco dress! I should get a pair of those City Chic tights - they look good! Oh, wait...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bright pops of pink in winter!
    that dress is amazeballs and your hair looks so fabulous! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that skirt and dress and decided against the skirt as I wasn't sure when I would wear it, it all looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.