Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Aussie Curves - P-p-p-polka dots, p-p-polka dots (Mum mum mum mah)

I have a few spotted items of clothing in the old wardrobe. 
Some tops. 
Some skirts. 
A jacket. 
And this dress. 
Last year, two of my dear cousins got married within weeks of each other - both from the maternal side of my family. 
That meant - well it did for me - two new dresses. 
Remember - this was before mortgage!!
The first cousin's wedding was in the NSW Hunter Valley - wine country for those not familiar. 
I decided on this navy blue and white dotted dress from Kiyonna. 
It was my first purchase from there and I love the dress.
At the wedding I wore it with neutral accessories as I thought it was too predictable to wear with red.
This is how I wore the dress to the wedding.
Necklace: Oroton
Shoes: Kmart
Bracelet & Ring: Hollywood Style 
This is how I wore the dress to work.
Excuse the ripped fishnets - got them caught on something sharp on my car once at work.
No spare available to change.
Sneak Peak at my house.......can you tell I am excited about my house - well maybe not by my face.
My beautiful cousin at her wedding last year.




3 comments:

  1. Such a cute dress and I like how you accessorised it! I love that lamp by your bed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ezmae - thanks for the fashion and homewares love. Who would have thunk that the lamp was IKEA???

      Delete
  2. Claire I love your short bob and the cut of the dress is great...Sooooo cool! And is this the new house???? Looks fab my love xo

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.