Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Aussie Curves - Skirt(ing) around the edges

Another week, another challenge.
Although this week was not much of a challenge for me.
You see - I own a lot of skirts. Pencil. A-line. Maxi. Denim. Sequin. Striped. Floral. All skirts - all the time.
This week saw the cutest and bestest baby in the whole world being baptised, so I thought why not combine my challenge with Isabel's baptism.
As it was a church service, a micro mini was out of the question (although I don't actually own a micro mini). The day before I had bought some new cons after constantly seeing Mele and Therese rocking their cons on their Aussie Curves posts for weeks. I knew I wanted to wear them but also couldn't stand the disapproving look from my mother if she saw them. It would have been a flashback from the 1990s when she despaired at all of my grunge/alternative rock fashion choices - and one never stops getting disapproving looks from their mother - regardless of how old you are. So I decided to wear a maxi skirt with the cons.
Form, Function and Fashion.
My Brother, Sister-in-law and the cutest and bestest baby in the world, my niece Isabel.
Yes - she is the first niece.



6 comments:

  1. beautiful dress. And i love that you wore this with chucks. so awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I brought this skirt too! How fab is it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a converse epidemic! Haha. Rediscovered them myself thank to the ladies. I love, love this maxi skirt. It's my favourite.

    Cute niece too. Cute little family actually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look, it suits you and looks like the perfect weekend outfit

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this skirt and really enjoy reading your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.