Two weeks ago we had our work's Social Club Christmas Party at Lachlan's Restaurant in Parramatta Park. The theme was "Rock Stars", with people encouraged to dress up as a rock star, actress, character - basically whatever you want.
As I am currently "shopping from my wardrobe" I decided that the easiest outfit for me was that of Adele. I have a crapload of black dresses, black tights, black flats (hey I'm 36 and when I party I want to party in comfort), big blingy earrings and jewels: a-la-Adele-style.
So here is my attempt to "roll in the deep".
![]() |
| I printed some pics off of her hair and makeup. I didn't have enough time to do the full Adele puffy hair hair, but I did print off one that was similar to Jeanie's for Celebrity Copycat week. Worked like a charm. |
![]() |
| All except for my shoes were from my wardrobe. I did buy the shoes the day before but only that I didn't have any black flats. $15 - bargain. |
Above are some pics from the night........
![]() |
| Me in the kitchen before we left........ And below are some of the celebrities that joined us for the evening......... |
Did you "bling" it to your end of year/Christmas party?
Jump on in and see how the rest of the girls of Aussie Curves brought it.......











Haha. Love it! the photos of everyone in their costumes at the end made me chuckle. So great when people get into the theme.
ReplyDeleteAnd you look beeeeausitul lady. Loving the hair and make up. ADORE the flats. Off to find them in my size today, I think.
GORGEOUS!!!!
ReplyDeleteLooking gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteagain....your makeup is smoking and I really do love your shoes! Comfy and pretty...my kinda shoe ;)
ReplyDelete