Friday, December 7, 2012

Aussie Curves: she wore orange

Still waiting for internet.
Still waiting to do a proper post.
So whilst I am waiting, I popped into Myer to look at the clearance rack.
Whilst I didn't buy this particular dress (not discounted enough for my post mortgage budget), I will check back to see if it is still there & maybe discounted further.
It is a beautiful dress from Estelle. Covered my arms & knees. Comes with a great belt. And cool lace sleeves..... ok I have to go back & buy it......
Never fear - I did pick up some other bargains whilst I was there.




 



8 comments:

  1. Ooooooo great dress! might have to check this one out too after my recent successful acquisition of the navy and white stripe one you wore. Haha.

    Welcome back hot stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did see that post of yours Mel... this dress is the bomb. there is only one left in Myer - luckily we are in different states....

      Delete
  2. That coral colour is really nice on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I think its a winner - hopefully it will be there when I go back..

      Delete
  4. Lovely. Dont you just love doing cheeky dressing room posts.Keeps the finances in check.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. Tried on a few things but only bought a few.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.