Shop What You Got month has ended, and I confess I was a bit of a failure. Some of it was to do with the weather - wet and cold meant that items needed to be added. Some of it had to do with a little drainage problem that meant washing clothes regularly was an issue. I managed to soldier on for three weeks until I could soldier on no more.
But in the spirit of the month, I didn't buy "my normal amount" of clothing and what I did buy was quality - not cheap, fast fashion. And that is one of the main take home messages I got from the month. Buy quality items. And look at what you have before you buy - your wardrobe may already hold the answers - I know mine did more than once.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.