Sunday, June 17, 2012

Saturday thrifting

Between open house inspections I did manage to squeeze in one thrift for the day.

I have just bought an Aldi Expressi machine & was on the hunt for small mugs.

Salvos were selling 1970s coffee mugs 4 for $1 - the same as the ones that we still have at our holiday house.

They are the perfect size for a chai latte on a cold winters morning....

8 comments:

  1. OMG! My Nan had these exact cups. Did you rob my Nan? That wasn't very nice. :P

    Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stackerrrrrrs!!! Love them. Bit of a bargain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a major bargain - and their stacking quality was also a bonus!

      Delete
  3. Love these!!!
    Especially the colours - absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. luckily for me there were a few colours to choose from...

      Delete
  4. Oh I just love those stackable 70s mugs. Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are a fav of mine as well - couldn't pass up a bargain like that.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.