Monday, June 25, 2012

There's no place like home

As the prospect of buying my first home creeps closer,
I am surprised the thought of paying a large portion 
of my wage each week to a financial institution 
doesn't scare me as much as I thought it would.

Yes - I know that I am not yet paying one off and 
the realities of paying one may seem different.....
but I am looking forward to the journey.


2 comments:

  1. Very exciting! And I'm sure your love of op shops and thrifting will mean that you can decorate in style but still on a budget!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We pay fortnightly and it doesn't seem so huge a payment and I'm so chuffed when we get the mortgage statement and think I saved all that money!!
    Congrats Claire btw you can never have too many tea cups or mugs!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.