Friday, August 10, 2012

Aussie Curves - Boots

The fantastic Danimezza has issued a call to arms for the "curvy fashion blogging community" and created an inspirational fashion challenge to unite the sisterhood. After viewing her beautiful photos for the first challenge, I knew I had to join in.

Now my job is "semi-corporate" so generally boots are a bit of a no go, but I still manage to make them work for me. Ankle boots with skirts or dresses for the coporate days and knee high for casual Friday, which turned out to be a very windy and cold Parramatta day......

Stripes Week - Tshirt & Jacket from Katies
Boots - Wittner
Skirt - City Chic
Coat - ASOS
Boots & Jeans - City Chic
Blogger Selfie
Polka Dot Shirt - Lily & Lou @ Best & Less
Basque Woman jersey cardigan 
Had to take the photos with my iPhone as my point & shoot decided to crap itself right when I had light and time for an outfit shot.......bugger.

Hopefully I can improve next week.....looking forward to all of the challenges.

13 comments:

  1. I love these iPhone captures! So bright and colourful. And I died a little when I saw those brown boots! They are gorgeous. Glad to see you join in. You're so cool. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel. I will say that many of your outfit photos have inspired me. The brown boots - I stalked City Chic the second I knew they were released.....always wanted a pair. Can't wait to maybe meet you at ProBlogger in October?

      Delete
    2. I'll be there, for sure! See you there. :D

      Delete
    3. I'll be there, for sure! See you there. :D

      Delete
  2. You look stunning! So envious of your gorgeous pics ;)I thought we had the same boots, almost ... similar great taste ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cherie - they are pretty awesome boots!!!

      Delete
  3. You are gorgeous, total stunner... why the hell haven't we had lunch yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dani.........like Mel, your outfit photos have inspired me. I am in love with this challenge - as a Virgo I like organisation and having a task each week, like this, speaks to me. And the whole philosophy behind this is amazing. Lunch? You're on......Rouse Hill is middle ground between us, if not I will be hoping to meet you at ProBlogger in October.

      Delete
  4. Thanks Jeanie - I will admit to spending more time on my hair of morning than I should.....the top was a bargain from Best & Less - who knew they had pretty plus size fashion??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Total rad boots- love them! You wear such fab colours. I Have that B&L blouse too! I was in there the other day, must have tried on about 20 things!

    So awesome to meet you! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Olivia....luckily I am not afraid of colour! I also tried on heaps of items when I was at B&L last week, bought a few choice tops and pjs..

      Delete
  6. I love the red boots!
    I too went into Best & Less the other day and was delighted by the options! Skater dresses & coloured jeans. Yes please!
    What I am loving best about this link up is discovering new blogs such as yours.
    Happy Happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - one of the best things about this challenge is discovering new, fashionable blogs. I admit to owning those red boots in two other colours......... I nearly bought one of the skater dresses and jeans from B&L but I already have 7 pairs of coloured jeans and couldn't justify one more.....

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.