Monday, August 20, 2012

Aussie Curves - Leggings

So.........leggings to me are mainly a substitute for stockings.
Worn under dresses and skirts, to keep the legs warm during the winter chill.
My leggings consist of black, black, black and one grey pair.
So this week's challenge does not involve too much excitement in the legging department.
The dress I wore with the leggings however is pretty special......
My sister bought it for me for my birthday last year and I love it. So here goes............
Dress - ASOS
Jacket - Katies
Tights - Kmart
Boots - Wittner





19 comments:

  1. Oooo, I love this! That dress is ALL kinds of wonderful. Love, love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel...it fits in with my current pattern obsession (which also includes bird prints)

      Delete
  2. You look great, love this outfit big time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love this dress! Especially with the jacket!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Olivia - the jacket was a last minute thing as well...

      Delete
  4. I LOVE your dress!! It looks great with that jacket too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister did well with choosing the dress...especially since we have very different styles and body shapes

      Delete
  5. Oh, that dress looks amazing and I'm loving the boots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved those boots so much I may have them in other colours.....

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. they also look good in camel suede with glitter.....

      Delete
  7. Super cute dress and jacket combo! Love the colourful boots and neutral leggings you wore with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sometimes you need to know when to stop and with the dress, jacket & boots, the leggings needed to be nuetral. Thanks Lisa

      Delete
  8. Beautiful, love how you get your look ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know this post is all about leggings, but I am LOVING your dress!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanada............I will admit that having only black leggings meant that I had to rock a killer dress choice to make up for it!!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.