Monday, August 13, 2012

Aussies Curves - Bold Nails

This week's challenge included the involvement of bold nails. And subconsciously I must have been thinking about the challenge when I had a bit of a beauty splurge at Priceline last week.
I picked up a neon yellow/green from Revlon, which I knew I had to team with my new ASOS floral skirt.

Peplum Top - ASOS
Floral Skirt - ASOS
Tights - We Love Colours
Heels - Wittner
Nails - Revlon in "Zealous"

8 comments:

  1. That skirt! OMG, I looked at it SO often. I really should have gotten it. Sigh. Loving the yellow nails too. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that skirt. that nail colour. I couldn't not put them together.... The skirt was a hit at work....

      Delete
  2. Love love love the yellow! The pop of colour looks fab with your floral skirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa.........the two were meant for each other.

      Delete
  3. That nail polish = AMAZING! I have a neon yellow, but it's really bad quality, may have to look at this one. I love your skirt, I bought the pants, but they don't fit properly. The pattern is so amazing though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow - there are pants? didn't see them.... I am surprised about the yellow as revlon normally doesn't do well on my nails...

      Delete
  4. Priceline spending sprees are the best! :)
    And seriously, that skirt with the nails is so so right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And dangerous when I pass it twice a day on the way to & from work.........the two were meant for each other.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.