Saturday, March 30, 2013

Aussie Curves - Body Con

Up until recently, I was under the impression that form fitting clothes were a major no no for those of us with a bit of junk in the trunk. Funny how things change. I look in my wardrobe now and most of my skirts are pencil skirts and a lot of my dresses are straight up and down (especially my corporate work attire). 

This week in Sydney has been unseasonably warm and disgustingly humid and not in my mind - body con weather. I wasn't going to join in this week, but after seeing so many amazing posts from the other Aussie Curves ladies, I knew I had to. So I have trawled back through some old outfit pics to gather some body con photos.

As you can see from these pics, I am a huge fan of pencil skirts. They hug the curves and always look professional and classy. These are two outfit pics from what I wore to walk on these two days - one in February and one in March - as my "french" outfit for Fox in Flats style dare.
 Skirt - ASOS
Shirt - Katies
Jacket - City Chic
Shoes - Target
Skirt - Target (before Moda)
Shirt - Estelle (Myer brand)
Shoes - Mimco
Tights - We Love Colours (at least 3 years old.....)
Necklace featuring the Eiffel Tower - St Kilda Markets
Clutch - Oroton


3 comments:

  1. gorgeous i love the green pencil skirt! I for years was scared of pencil skirts but they really do look amazing on curves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. Isnt it wonderful how meeting these challenges is helping us discover new styles for ourselves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pencil skirts - though I often find them a bit too tight on my belly (esp after lunch - LOL).

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.