Sunday, April 7, 2013

Aussie Curves - Belted

Aussie Curves is in its 35th week, and finally after 35 weeks of admiring everyone's posts and chatting online and purchasing people's clothes, this week was the week of the Aussie Curves meet up. In Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, Aussie Curve bloggers and participants met up with other Aussie Curvers from there city, to chat about the challenges, fashion, recent plus sized fashion media, other ideas for events and life in general.

I was lucky enough to attend the Sydney one with Danimezza - the creator of the Aussie Curves Challenge, along with Jo from iCurvy, Caitlyn from Closet Confessions, Mele from Falala Mele, Theresa from He Called her Siki-Lou , Martina from A Back Pack, A Travel Pillow and  A Balloon; and Emily, Jodie and Sarah.
Getting ready to meet fashion bloggers............
Before we talk, we drink. Rekorderling Slushie
Yes. There was a brain freeze.
Yummy simply grilled with cheese
Mele & I
Mele, Dani and Jo
Aussie Curve Girls
Photo C/- Theresa's IG
Dani & I westward bound on the train.
Photo C/- Danimezza's IG 
Oh. I mentioned in the title that this was an Aussie Curves challenge - belted to be exact. So where is the belt and the outfit pics, I hear (no one) ask. Here they are. Hopefully when Dani has looked at the outfit shots she took today I can update with a good one but for the mean time here are my iPhone pics into my dusty mirrored wardrobe, in bedroom that clearly needs cleaning.

UPDATED:


My pic by the wonderful and talented Danimezza




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.