This week has been anything but feminine for me. I was laid low with an evil form of cold and flu plus a serious case of the monthly's....not conducive with the wearing of feminine clothes and feeling particularly feminine.
So I am "book marking" this post for about 20 days............which happens to be my birthday and I do have a pretty awesome "girly" dress to wear for the day.
So, see you then....
And here it is:
I wore the dress as I hosted my dearest friends for brunch at my house for my birthday. Dress code: floral. Here are some pics from the day:
And here it is:
This is my new dress from Lady Vintage London and I L O V E it.
It is beautiful material, perfectly fitted and everything I hoped for when I ordered it.
I did however originally order a 22/24 as I normally order a 22 for ASOS due to their weird and inconsistent sizing. But this was huge. So I sent it back and ordered the smaller size, hoping that the quick shipping for the first dress would be replicated so that the second dress arrived in time. And it did.
They were also very quick with my emails to them over their return period.I wore the dress as I hosted my dearest friends for brunch at my house for my birthday. Dress code: floral. Here are some pics from the day:






hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteLove that dress :)
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS!!! beautiful Claire what a perfect dress, hope you had an equally perfect birthday x
ReplyDelete