One of the awesome Aussie Curves ladies, Jo from http://icurvyworld.com/ has issued a challenge to the rest of us:
For all of November, you must choose 30 pieces of clothing for 30 days. Pick them out, and remix
them to create an outfit everyday.
See here are my 30 pieces:
The Rules:
- Choose 30 pieces (and post them here so I am not tempted to cheat) and I will try to recycle and remix the items to only wear outfits from those items for the month of November.
- Shoes, scarfs and belts are included but jewellery is not.
- Weather specific clothing is not included (umbrella, hat, gumboots, raincoat etc) and neither is sleepwear/gymwear/swimming costume/uniform etc. I’m talking about my main outfit for the day. Underwear is not counted either!
- Like Jo, I will be giving myself a day off – I’m also headed to the races on the 7th November and that outfit will not count. I also have a Xmas party on 23 November so I am combining those two items as one item.
- Aussie Curves Challenge week outfits will have to come from my/your 30 items
This is going to be difficult to a degree. One one hand I do plan my outfits days in advance but on the other hand I also really, really like choice.
See here are my 30 pieces:
|
|
- I will post my outfit remixes daily on Instagram using Jo's hashtag #shopwhatyougot.
- I will do outfit round-ups on my blog semi-regularly.
Join in and have fun.

OH MY GOD I JUST REALISED WHO YOU WERE ON INSTAGRAM.
ReplyDelete