Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My return to Target.............. bellecurve for Target

*****Sponsored Post******
I love to shop. I love to shop for fashion. I love a bargain.
But I haven't bought anything from one of Australia's biggest retailers - Target - in the last few years. 
Why?

Because Target haven't been catering for me. Yes - there is plus sized fashion in Target. And always has been. But it was not targeted (pun intended) at me.
I'm in my mid(ish) 30s, single, semi-corporate job - who loves fashion. I like trends. I like classics. I like clothes with structure. And this is why I am loving the beginnings of Target's new plus sized line "Bellecurve". It is full of amazing on trend but classically styled pieces that will take you from desk to dinner.
I was lucky enough to be invited by Target to preview their new line at the Establishment hotel in Sydney. Myself and a few other bloggers were invited to see the line, speak to the lovely people from Target and chat to the brand ambassador Fiona Falkiner - an amazing plus size model. 



After Fiona and the team talked us through the clothes, we had an opportunity to talk to the team from Target...............
 rummage through the racks.................. 
and try on a few of the clothes.
My favourites?

The silver tee. The sequin bolero. The bodycon dress.

To celebrate the launch of bellecurve, Target have given me a $50 gift card for one lucky reader to buy their own piece of the bellecurve collection. And here's the scoop, another collection drops in January. And it looks just as amazing.

So what is your favourite piece? And where would you wear it? Leave your answers below.

Check out the full line here

Below are the T&C's for the Target $50 Giftcard Giveaway.

GOOD LUCK

Target $50 Giftcard Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
This competition opens Tuesday 5 November at 9am AESDT.
To enter you must comment on this blog post stating which piece is your favuorite and where you would wear it.
In order to be eligible, you must have a valid Australian postal address. This is a game of skill – the best answer will be selected by the judge and that decision is final. 
Entries close Friday 15 November. Winner will be contacted by email on Monday 18 November at 9am AESDT and has 48 hours to contact me to claim the prize. If I am unable to contact the winner during that period, a new winner will be selected.
The prize is an AUD$50 Gift Card for Target Australia, and includes postage of the Gift Card to a valid Australian address.
The winner will be announced on this page.
You must include a valid email address so the winner can be contacted.

6 comments:

  1. You know I'm a BIG fan of a dress, but I think I'd go for that sequin bolero...to wear over my dresses! I looked in Parramatta on Sunday but the Target didn't have the line yet. D'oh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In pictures I love the Lolitta dress that Fiona is wearing. It's a very chic, easy-to-wear piece that looks effortlessly sexy on. I can imagine myself wearing it out to dinner with my husband, or going out for a cocktail night with some of the local Aussie Curves girls. Or dress it down with leggings and flats and wear it to the office.

    I went to Target yesterday and in person, I LOVE the sequin dress. I don't have an occasion to wear it -- but maybe I'll just wear it to do the housework in ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get my hands on some of these items!!! The 2 targets I have visited haven't had the full range though!
    Completely lusting after the maxi dress! It's colours are amazing and perfect for summer, and would be amazing for the oncoming party season with a statement necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to get my hands on some of these items!!! The 2 targets I have visited haven't had the full range though!
    Completely lusting after the maxi dress! It's colours are amazing and perfect for summer, and would be amazing for the oncoming party season with a statement necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. About time Target! It used to be that approx. 90% of my wardrobe came from Target (in the glory days of the silvery/grey coloured tags!)
    Alas, Moda has left me largely uninspired... yes, I may be fat! But that does not mean that I only want to wear bold geometric prints, Dammit! ;)
    As a self confessed bower bird, I'm instantly drawn to the sequin bolero (Ooooh SPARKLY!!) but not sure that I would get so as much wear out of it as some of the other pieces. I can totally see myself wearing the maxi dress, perhaps out to the local beer garden for wine and catch ups when somebody visits the coast (hint, hint)
    I've decided that I need to inject more colour into my wardrobe and this summer is the proposed "Summer of the dress" so it's a win, win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations Cass Martin - you are the winner of this competition.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.