So it's been one week since I started the Shop What You Got Challenge issued by Jo from
iCurvy World.
I have made an adjustment to my list and took out an Estelle dress that wasn't versatile enough - and added both of the Emerge Ezibuy dresses, rather than just one of them. Which was a great choice as they are amazing dresses and so versatile - dress up or down, winter or summer.
 |
Friday (which included a Wanderers A-League Games, hence the Red and Black - Go Wanderers), Saturday (errands), Monday and Tuesday.
My Sunday outfit did fit into the rules - black tee with city chic shorts but not photo worthy. |
 |
Wednesday, Thursday (race day) and Friday.
These are the two Emerge dresses - striped and plain black.
The striped was teamed with heels and a jacket for a corporate look, whilst the black one was worn on a flex day with flats for a casual, errand running look. |
Check back next week to see how week 2 goes. I will say so far, its been easy. But that is only week 1 and I very rarely wear the same thing (other than black pants or a skirt) more than once in a 3 week cycle.................fingers crossed my styling powers keep working.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.