Sunday, June 23, 2013

Aussie Curves - Bohemian like you

When I think of boho, I think of Sienna Miller. When I think of Sienna Miller, I think soft materials up against denim. Flowing dresses and shirts with leather accessories. I also think of long white dresses - which then makes me think of Miranda in Picnic at Hanging Rock. My mind is strange.

So I headed for the wardrobe, and played dress up for the morning. (please excuse the crappy quality pics - my camera wouldn't cooperate and my iPhone was a poor substitute on a crappy winter's day).
I think I created an outfit that fulfilled my boho checklist:
  1. soft material - CHECK
  2. denim - CHECK
  3. leather - CHECK
  4. long white dress - CHECK


Dress: ASOS curve (a few seasons ago)
Jacket: City Chic (a few seasons ago)
Boots: Wittner (2013)
Brooches: Dreamer's Market, held at Riverside Theatre


8 comments:

  1. Dude I LOVE this look. It's gorgeous and floaty fun at the same time. Brief nailed, I say!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suger. Floaty was was I was going for.

      Delete
  2. I wish I'd bought that dress on ASOS! Its amazing. You nailed it. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophie - not normally a white dress gal normally but this one turned out well.

      Delete
  3. I adore the dress, and your boots look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look - love the denim withe white dress! And the bag is so pretty....you're keeping that store in business me thinks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like to promote local businesses.....

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.