Do you remember where you were for New Years day in 1988? I do. My family celebrated the bicentenary at the opening of Bicentennial Park at Sydney Olympic Park. Since, then I have had a soft spot for the park. We went there in the school holiday and for family gatherings. I did work experience with the Ranger's during high school. I volunteered during university and did my final university project on the school holiday education program. I even worked in the kiosk during uni.
But it's been awhile.
So on the way home from IKEA, to avoid the ridiculous traffic on Homebush Bay Drive, I drove through the park on the way to Silverwater Road.
Here are a few snaps of a park on a cold and wet winters day.
| Lake Belvedere |
| Powell's Creek |
| Random Park #Selfie |
| Peace Monument |
| Treillage Viewing Platform |
| Bicentennial Park is located on Australia Avenue Sydney Olympic Park 2147 |
Do you remember the bicentenary?
Do you have a park that you have a soft spot for?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.