Sunday, June 2, 2013

Aussie Curves - It ain't easy being GREEN

I do love the colour green. In all it's beautiful shades.
This week saw me going very lady like with my green theme.
I bought a green skirt from ASOS last year as I fell in love with the colour - and it is a beautiful colour. The gathered decorations on the front however aren't very flattering, so I normally wear the dress quite high up with a shirt over the top.
I haven't done that here as the lace Sussan top isn't long enough, but I love the combination of the green with the white lace and pearls.
Teamed with a white jacket from Katies and brown-ish heels from Wittner, I felt very lady like but still corporate.
I also chucked in my favourite ASOS green winter coat - which is getting a lot of use at the moment here in Sydney.
Enjoy.

10 comments:

  1. that top and the pearls are just so gorgeous with the shade of the skirt. love this look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ezmae. I was pretty impressed on my styling with this one.

      Delete
  2. You are so right, the green, pearls and lace all look smashing together. Love the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylee - I was happy with the overall look.

      Delete
  3. Claire I LOVE this outfit! Especially your coat!!! You look fab!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Therese - big props coming from a lady with an awesome outfit this week!!

      Delete
  4. Hair down! GORGEOUS. Loving the green and white combo. Loving your gorgeous self.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just realised I very rarely wear it down these days....thanks for the love Suger

      Delete
  5. Claire, this is gorgeous. I'm in love with the lace top, and with the green skirt it looks divine. You are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophie. I love the lace top as well - regret not finding the black one in my size.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.