Sunday, June 2, 2013

My Week According to Instagram - Week 3


  1. meat free Monday brought about a vegetarian pizza with dough made in my breadmaker
  2. it was a very foggy week in Sydney
  3. a quiet day at work, so I left work early and took my niece out for sushi
  4. i was pretty impressed with my Wednesday outfit - even more so when @sugercoatit featured it in her newsletter and on Pinterest
  5. another breadmaker win - gozleme from scratch
  6. Friday nights = Lebanese nights around here. an awesome mixed plate from my local
  7. lazy, late brunch at my local cafe, reading my favourite book, drinking my favourite tea
  8. dyed my hair again
  9. soup Sunday - potato, cauliflower, bacon and leek soup.
You can see these pics, and much more by following me on Instagram @msclaire76.
***Linking up with Janet and the other IGs over at My Week According to IG***

4 comments:

  1. Wow it looks proper cold and wintry down there - the fog, the food, the outfit - I'm dying for Winter to arrive here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dough being made in the dough maker... do you have a product name for the dough maker? I think I would like one very much!
    from Judy@Australian Inspirational Women

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your food pics are making me hungry...even if it is almost 1am!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.