This week on Aussie Curves, the ladies are dressing up in their boho, hipster best to show you what they would wear to a festival.
Me?
I'm too old for this crap.
Below is a feed from Buzz Feed that resonated with me BIG TIME......
Yes - I am that old person that complains about too many young people at festivals, without their shirts on.
Don't get me wrong - I actually love music festivals, I'm just too old for that sh!t.
I even considered going to the Big Day Out in 2014 because of the awesome 90s line-up, I'm just too old for that sh!t.
My last festival was 2012 Harvest Festival - which was right up my alley. The music was mainly 90s with a little bit of now. The crowd was majority 30+ and people kept their shirts on. There was plenty of grass to sit on and the main stage was at the bottom of an ampitheatre so you could sit on the ground and still see the stage. And it was less than 15 minutes from my house - so I was in bed within 30 minutes of the festival closing. SCORE.
And this is what I wore to that festival:

That's right - as long as my feet are comfortable, I don't care what I wear. Chucks? Check. Other's obviously have a different take on the whole festival scene - check them out:


I'm so with you! If I have to line up for more than 30minutes to a toilet and can't sit down, I'm not going!!
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts exactly. Last festival we were lucky - BEST TOILET LINES EVER....never waited for longer than 5 minutes and they were CLEAN
DeleteI'm the same with festivals now. A few of my friends are still into them and would always assume I'd get a ticket too. After pretending to be exciting about it the last few times, I finally came clean and told them that I don't think I'll be going to festivals much anymore. It was a pretty funny conversation, admitting that I'm gettting too old!!
ReplyDeleteI went to Blondie last year - paid extra for seats. One of the warm up bands yelled at the audience and told them that at a punk concert you need to stand. We all kind of looked at each other and shrugged, why pay for a seat if you're not going to sit? So all but 2 couples stayed seated. The security guards then told the 'dancers' to sit back down. Loved it. I was one of the youngest there though.
ReplyDeleteahahahaha! Love this! xx
ReplyDeletehaha I so relate, I'm way to old for this crap :P
ReplyDeleteHaha. Agreed! I'm a total nana too. LOVE.
ReplyDelete