1. Buffy - the only series I watched from Episode 1 to the end of the series. Probably to this day my favourite TV show - that I can watch again and again.
2. Whedon Universe - and my love of Buffy was the beginning of my love affair with Joss Whedon. I wore this to see his latest movie "Much Ado About Nothing"
3. The Princess Bride - a family favourite, my siblings and I know all of the words
4. The Goonies - another family favourite, I think it was the first thing we "taped" off the TV with our first VCR
5. National Lampoons Christmas Vacation - traditional Christmas Eve viewing in our house. Each of my siblings - we no longer live in the same house or country - has a copy at their house. We even find something new about it every year.
And just because I have a few more, here are a few more:
| My favourite band EVER. My favourite song EVER |
| Amazing ASOS tee |
I love all of those tops but the Bowie asos one has to be my favourite
ReplyDeleteBowie one is pretty cool - and it is a really nice soft tee as well
DeleteWhat an awesome collection! Totally jealous!
ReplyDeleteThanks - they are pretty awesome
DeleteWhat a great collection! Totally jealous!
ReplyDeleteawesome tee collection!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Katie - I love my new tees
DeleteI wanted that bowie tee so badly when it came out but as a student I cannot have everything I want haha. looks awesome with that necklace
ReplyDeletebugger Ezmae - I remember those days....
DeleteLOVE the Asos tee and the necklace but have to say yay to a fellow Buffy fan. My kids thought I was mad until they watched it. Was the first all seried boxed set we ever bought
ReplyDeletemy absolute fav Martina.....My first box set as well.
DeleteGAH! LOVE the Buffy, Joss and Princess Bride Tee's!! SUPER cute.
ReplyDeletemy childhood taste in TV and movies was pretty grouse...
Delete