Monday, September 16, 2013

Aussie Curves - Peplum


This week's challenge was peplum. As you can see from the collage above - it was not a challenge for me. I have (after initially being hesitant) embraced the peplum trend.
And most of them are from City Chic which had a length that suited me and my body type. 
The ASOS ones were a little short, the Katies ones a little long but City Chic was my "goldilocks" of peplum tops (and dresses).
Whilst I may not have as many as some in the Aussie Curves Crew (*coughs Katie coughs*), I seem to amassed a few.
And so have the other ladies.....so take a look.....

8 comments:

  1. No one can beat Katie in the peplum stakes LOL. Awesome collection though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in Peplum. I love the fluro yellow ones

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol this was pretty much me the as well! Loooovvvee the peplum baby! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah hey!!! Loving this post, I think the neon yellow is my favourite on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous of your peplum collection! The patterned ones in particular look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad someone else has an as a big a peplum addiction as I do!

    www.blondeink.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES! I love CC peplums, I just love how thick the material is and how it really gives it that extra pop. I have the top and jacket in the yellow-lime colour, sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peplum fan may be an understatement. I hear great things about the CC peplum but am yet to buy one. Maybe at the next sale. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.