- started my vege patch
- baked bread and made pumpkin soup for dinner
- made potato & rosemary for dinner
- my niece in her new chair
- making caramelised onion jam and goats cheese on toast for dinner - all home made (except the cheese)
- trying on headbands in Top Shop
- A little snack before high tea. Unfortuantley I got sick during the high tea and couldn't really participate. Bugger
- Sequin sneak peek for this week's Aussie Curves challenge
- Baking Monday Morning Cooking Club Almond Kifli with Danimezza and her adorable son Aiden.
You can see these pics, my obsession with my new app My Beautiful Mess, and much more by following me on Instagram @msclaire76
*** Linking up with Janet and the other IGs over at My Week according to IG ***


Veggie patches are cool...unfortunately living in a unit means I can't have one. And well, it doesn't help I kill the herbs I grow in pots! The potato and rosemary pizza you'd made was amazing too...
ReplyDeleteIt is a dicey world - having plants and hoping you don't kill them. The pizza was pretty good... want one now.
DeleteSO MUCH DELICIOUSNESS! Awesome photos :D
ReplyDeletethanks Corrine - got my cooking mojo back
Delete