Friday, October 26, 2012

Aussie Curves - Breaking the Rules

I am not generally a rule breaker.
I tend to go with the flow.
(Ok - speeding is breaking the speed limit but I try, really I do)
When it comes to fashion rules for plus size gals, I used to be a rule follower.
Then I discovered plus size fashion blogs - like Gabifresh and Jay Miranda, and then all rules were off.
Well, almost all rules.
I am not a fan of uncovered arms ON ME (not on other people - ON ME).
Also not a fan of uncovered knees ON ME (not on other people - ON ME).
So in the spirit of breaking bad rules, here I am, uncovered arms and knees - as pale as the winter snow.






12 comments:

  1. This dress is AWESOME! I don't think we have it here. I might have to get you to hook me you. ;)

    Looking adorable as heck Ms Claire. Loving the yellow and the navy, your arms and your knees. Though I'm pretty sure your knees are covered, shorty. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very funny Mel - there are knees there.........I think.....
      Thanks...

      Delete
  2. You seriously look awesome in this dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel you Claire! Sometimes I'm like "Yeah arms out today" and sometimes I'm like "uh huh" but I find as a general rule for myself that a lil sunshine on the old white arms (yes I get the winter white glow) always makes me feel better.

    Cool find with the dress. I haven't been shopping in ages but I LIKE this. Also the last pic looks like you have the cutest lil hat on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never get rid of the "winter white" Mele - this is my all year tan.

      Delete
  4. I'm not an arm out girl so good on you! also it tickled me that you took photos of you wearing a BigW dress in the Target changing rooms :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured whilst I was in there with a big mirror - why pass up the opportunity. Funny I didn't think abou it when I actually bought the dress.

      Delete
  5. I really like this on you. Your shoes and necklace are awesome!
    Luv Jac@CommonChaosChronicle oxxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never was a yellow fan before but man its fun. thanks Jeanie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this entire outfit, wish I had smaller feet so I could tab shoes in every colour! wish NZ had BW

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.