WOW - what a weekend. As I previously mentioned, I spent the weekend in Melbourne at the Problogger Conference 2012. This was my first blogging conference, my first time to speak to other bloggers and meet some of my blogging heroes.
Quickly I learnt that I was out of my depth - these people are pros...big time pros. These are bloggers that do this blogging thing full time, whereas I started this little blog to act as an outlet for the other things in my life, stuff not connected my job. I can never see a day that I would be able to blog full time.
That said, I do want my blog to grow.I do want to work with brands. And for these reasons I came away from Problogger, tired but inspired.
Yo, I wasn't there, but I think I know what you mean. But I reckon you weren't out of your depth at all - just that there are a lot of different depths, especially when it comes to blogging! And you seem pretty clear on what you do/don't want your blog to be, which is surely a great foundation. Keep up the good work, Claire the blogger! :-)
ReplyDelete