Saturday, October 20, 2012

Aussie Curves - Knit (wits)

I am sitting at the airport in Melbourne, ready to come home from an inspiring getaway to Problogger 2012, and all I can think of is "where are my knits?". Are they in boxes still or did I unpack them in that mad unpacking frenzy I had the night before leaving for Melbourne.
So for the moment, I will sit back, enjoy my breakfast and think about the fact that the past days in Melbourne would have been perfect for knits - AS IT WAS BLOODY FREEZING.

So I am now back in Sydney, weather is not the best for knits. So in tribute to the weather in Melbourne last weekend, I am bringing you a knit look I rocked during the winter.



3 comments:

  1. I like your dress. Shame it was so cold on your trip to melb, Im country Vic and its even colder!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look the dress/knit is so lovely! Like your belt too and love the stripes on you! GO STRIPES

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.