Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Melbourne Fatshion......or how I took too many clothes to Melbourne

A few weeks ago I headed to Melbourne for Problogger  2012, and  it was cold. Strike that - freezing. As is the norm for me - I packed way too many clothes for the number of days that I was there. I knew that I needed at least three outfits that were "nice" as I had two days at the conference and a drinks/dinner. 

A splurge at Big W (Avella department) before I left gave me plenty of essentials and options to take with me.

Here is a run down of my sartorial choices whilst in Melbourne.
Plane Outfit:
Needed to be comfy and layered (change in temperatures in the plane + the freezing temperatures in Melbourne)
Dress: Tube Dress (or Condom Dress) by Seed
Cardigan: Emerson by Big W
Necklace: TS14+
Shoes: Emerson by Big W
Trench Coat: (not shown) Basque Woman
Conference Day 1 + Dinner/Drinks Outfit
Floral Pants: Dream Diva (Sugar had been drooling over these for weeks, so I had to do show & tell for her)
Tank: Avella by Big W
Tuxedo Jacket: Virtu
Shoes: Emerson by Big W
Necklace: TS14+

Skirt: Avella by Big W
T-Shirt: Target
Jacket: City Chic
Wedges: Target
Necklace: Lovisa
Conference Day 2
Coloured Jeans: Avella by Big W
Tank: Avella by Big W
Jacket: City Chic
Shoes: Emerson by Big W
Necklace: TS14+
Sunday a.k.a. The Spring Tourist (weather above 15 degrees)
Dress: Moda City Dressing for Target
Tights: Mix Apparel
Cardigan: Emerson by Big W
Shoes: Emerson by Big W 
Plane Outfit #2
Pants: Bella Curve for Myer
Tank: Avella by Big W
Cardigan: Mix Apparell
Necklace: TS14+
Shoes: Emerson by Big W

2 comments:

  1. In the ones taken in your hotel room, it looks like you have a halo! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. JACKET JEALOUSY! WANT! You look fab in all these pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.