Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Melbourne - here I come....

Tomorrow I am off to Melbourne.
It's been over two years since the last time I went south of the border. I can't wait.
This time however it is not all about sightseeing and shopping. 
You see I am off to my first blogging conference - Problogger.
Trying to learn more about this crazy thing I like to do.
Not sure whether I will be posting from Melbourne, so see you next week.........

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Claire love my blue jacket too. Have the most amazing time in Melbourne ;) I comtemplated doing the workshop, wishing so much I'd signed up, you an amazing time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Melbourne I haven't been there in exactly 2 years, visiting this christmas, I used to live on Flinders street opposite the station.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.