Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Midweek Break

This week’s midweek break is brought to you by the excitement of searching for my first home.
This weekend will be the official start of the process, in that I can actually look at places and consider making offers, rather than just sticky beaking. I have lined up 4 properties to look at, so fingers crossed.
currently my number one website.
In addition to looking at what I am going to live in, I am also exploring what to put in it and talk about perfect timing – the new issue of Real Living lands on my doorstep.
Yeah August edition
Here is what is inspiring me this month from Real Living.
Red rug with a simple pattern
I have a soft spot for yellow accessories
blue rug with a simple pattern
more yellow
I fell in love with this styling and coffe table....
only to find out they are nesting tables - set of three. even better. on my wish list. 
on the look out for a simple white desk to blog at.... 
fresh, but accessible art for the walls.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.