Saturday, July 7, 2012

Weekly Work Fashion Challenge

After last week's coloured jeans fashion challenge, this week I decided this week to challenge myself to a week of skirts that do not conform to the corporate skirt model. As I was acting up this week (in postion not behaviour) I still needed to look some what corporate as there was a "manager" after my name.
Monday
Katies Striped Long Sleeved T
Katies Pink Jacket (similar shown here)
Tuesday
Katies patterned skirt (a few seasons ago, bargain)
Wednesday
BASQUE Women White Shirt (similar shown here)
Katies Coral Jacket (similar shown here)
City Chic Brown Riding Boots
Thursday
Katies essential Long Sleeved T - Yellow Citrus
Basque Women Black Jacket
Wittner Black Ankle Boots

Friday
 - well it was freezing, so I wore jeans.......... it was casual Friday.
But I did wear my Dorothy shoes.
(special appearance by Hugo)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.