Saturday, July 28, 2012

Midweek Break

This week was, luckily for me, a short working week.
After another weekend of house hunting, I was looking forward to a few outings during the week.
Monday.
After work meeting.

Tuesday.
Book club. Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris.
Great book. Great company. Great wine.

Thursday.
Thursday night entertainment
Stopped off at the Duke on Enmore Road for  drink
Old buildings on Enmore Road
Dinner at RaBar on Enmore Road
Pimms with Tapas
Off to the Enmore
Blue jeans, white shirt
Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn
It was like, James Dean, for sure
You're so fresh to death and sick as ca-cancer
You were sorta punk rock, I grew up on hip hop
But you fit me better than my favourite sweater, and I know
That love is mean, and love hurts
But I still remember that day we met in december, oh baby!

I will love you 'til the end of time
I would wait a million years
Promise you'll remember that you're mine
Baby can you see through the tears
Love you more
Than those bitches before
Say you'll remember, oh baby, say you'll remember
I will love you 'til the end of time


Don’t make me sad, don’t make me cry
Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough
I don’t know why
Keep making me laugh
Let’s go get high
The road is long, we carry on
Try to have fun in the meantime

Come on take a walk on the wild side
Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain
You like your girls insane
Choose your last words, this is the last time
Cause you and I, we were born to die


Tell me I'm your National Anthem
Ooh, yeah, baby, bow down
Making me so wow, wow
Tell me I'm your National Anthem
Sugar, sugar, how now
Take your body down town
Red, white, blue's in the sky
Summer's in the air and
Baby, heaven's in your eyes
I'm your National Anthem

Friday.
Friday's entertainment was The Dark Knight Rises (Gold Class).
The movie was amazing. Great end to the trilogy.
I figured since I was at Gold Class, I should have a cocktail, even though it was a 10:30am session.
It is never to early in the morning for a cocktail.



2 comments:

  1. OK, stop having the life I wish I had time for :) Next time invite me along xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was amazing in concert...... Next time I go to a Council meeting, I'll def invite you (LOL)

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.