Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Disappointed

Here I am, sitting on the lounge at my parents home - my home for the past 4.5 years - watching TV. Why am I telling you something so boring and mundane? Because I thought that today would be an exciting day, a day of anticipation. You see tomorrow was supposed to be settlement day for my very first house. After 4.5 years of paying off debts and saving - on one salary - tomorrow was the day I was supposed to get the keys to my home.

But instead I will be once again, sitting on the lounge at my parents home. (The sitting at home bit is more to do with the fact that I am sick at the moment, less of the fact that I am not settling - but the point is I am not settling tomorrow). And I have found out today that settlement has been delayed by over a week, with no actual date in mind at the moment.

As an anal retentive Virgo, that loves lists and organising and forward planning, not having a settlement or moving date is FRUSTRATING the hell out of me as I cannot book or plan anything. Also my parents home is an absolute mess - boxes and crap everywhere.

Well at the moment there is nothing I can do but wait.
Wait until I get those dates.
Wait until I can book my move.
Wait until I can unpack.
Wait until I can make my first house, my home.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/RomanticaHome?ref=seller_info

2 comments:

  1. How frustrating, like you I hate to live in limbo, I like everything to be organised - hopefully the takeover will be sooner rather than later :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.