Sunday, September 23, 2012

Point + Shoot - 22 & 23 September

10,000 steps begins.
A walk with Hugo & Larry into a beautiful sunny September Saturday.
As I am still struggling with a the tail end of a cold, I didn't want to tax myself after  my walk. I did head out to some of my favourite thrift stores/op shops, and also stopped in for some fruit & vege. Strawberries are amazing at the moment.
Also included is a gratuitous cute shot of my dog.
Here is my thrifting haul.
All Johnson Australia.
All perfect condition.
No double ups from what I already have.
SCORE!! 
The deck build continues.
A third of the decking was laid by my brother. Only two thirds to go.
And it is looking good.
Here is Larry enjoying the deck.
Easy like Sunday morning -
Poached eggs with hollandaise sauce and smoked trout.
Enjoying the sun
Messing around with my new olloclip.........pretty.

A simple spring weekend in September, spent in solitude, silence and sun.
How was yours spent?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.