My adventures in getting the best out of the greater west. Fashion. Thrifting. Shopping. Eating. Reading.
How awesome and how exciting that it finally has all gone through :)
Thanks Jackie. I was very relieved/excited that it went through.
That is great!! Owning your own home is so exciting. Paying a mortgage notsomuch, but knowing its all yours = winning
thanks ladies.....I have been working for this for awhile. yes the mortgage part sucks but the "its my home" bit is awesome
Thanks Jeanie - I am slightly excited.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
How awesome and how exciting that it finally has all gone through :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Jackie. I was very relieved/excited that it went through.
DeleteThat is great!! Owning your own home is so exciting. Paying a mortgage notsomuch, but knowing its all yours = winning
ReplyDeletethanks ladies.....I have been working for this for awhile. yes the mortgage part sucks but the "its my home" bit is awesome
DeleteThanks Jeanie - I am slightly excited.
ReplyDelete