This weekend would contain a trip to Aldi at opening to grab some garden beds for my new house (I will attempt to be a "green thumb"), a trip to Vinnies (nothing to be thrifted this weekend), a first birthday for one of my friend's kids and a father's day lunch. Oh - and some packing.
Here is what it looked like in pics.
Lemon Cheesecake & the packing begins in earnest.....
Celebrating Sammy's 1st Birthday at Lane Cove....
A cider to end the day......
Happy Father's day to Big H.......
Big H spending quality time with his grand daughter
table setting & cupcakes for Father's Day lunch
a present from Isabel Grace to me........
Salad time: Jamie's 30 minute meals Tuscan Tomato Salad & Taste.com.au Pumpkin & Pine Nut Salad
Strawberry salad by Jan Jan (p.s. I have an issue with fruit in salads so not for me - and yes, I know technically tomatoes are fruit)
Meat Platter & Potato Bake
Chicken Kebabs & the final plate.....
Cupcakes to finish........
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.