Friday, September 21, 2012

What I wore to work weekly - 17 September

A mixed bag week here at Owls. Teapots. Shoes. Oh my - I only managed 2.5 days of work due to "pink eye" laying me low mid week. And no one needs to see photos of me in my "sick clothes" with a disgusting eye.

So here are my work day photos - which for some reason was a pants week this week, for no apparent reason. 

Love. Love. Love these Estelle pants from Myer. They can be dressed up or down, they are mega comfortable and will serve me well through summer as they are nice and light.
I have spoken before about the quality of the Mix Apparel cardigans - but I love the colour of them so much to really be too concerned.
I didn't get as many good pictures of this outfit as I hoped - as this was they day I was sent home from work with conjunctivitis...
This is definitely one of my new favourite tops - combining two "trends": sheer and florals. I teamed it with a pair of straight leg Autograph pull on jeans. Not my favourite jeans due to their lack of stretch but they'll do.
Once again I have teamed a work look with my Wittner heels (bought at the Wittner Outlet Store at Alexandria, which I discovered by accident).
After a two and half day "sabbatical" at home, I was well enough* to return to work on the Friday.
Friday = Casual Fridays at work. So to try and brighten my mood, I decided to team my Dream Diva Floral jeans
with a neon pink knit from ASOS Curve. Nicknamed "High Vis" by my work colleagues - I love this look so much, At work it was teamed with my Vurtu Tuxedo jacket, but these photos were taken after work in a Target change-room, sans jacket.
I love these jeans - although they are more pant-like than jeans, but they are comfortable and look AWESOME. The knit is one of my ASOS hits - perfect fit and comfortable.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.