Saturday, May 4, 2013

Aussie Curves - Heels.

Long time between drinks for me and Aussie Curves challenges.
Some of the challenges haven't worked for me (mainly time wise) and my laptop/s died and I can't post decent pics.

However this is HEEL WEEK for gods sake, and I am in my element.

And as I only have iPhone technology at the moment, this post will be filled with pics of shoe, rather than outfit pics.

ENJOY.

DISCLAIMER: This is not my entire shoe collection. Yes - there is more. A lot more.......flats and boots and casual shoes.
My current obsession with ankle boots - more specifically Wittner ankle boots
All of the colours of the rainbow............including a rainbow coloured animal print pair
My "dorothy shoes" and the standard nude heels
OK - so I have at least 4 pairs of red heels.............and 3 pairs of nudes.................OK - I have too many shoes.

4 comments:

  1. I want those red sparkly shoes!!! Gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some gorgeous shoes. Lucky that your feet are not very wide. I am slightly jealous. And yes, just adore the red sparkly ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my feet are a little on the wide side - you'll notice the lack of strappy shoes and sandals but I can wedge them into boots and heels and flats without TOO MUCH problem. And yes - the red ones are pretty adorable.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.