Friday, May 17, 2013

Aussie Curves - Leather.....

Leather.
Love it.
Shoes.
Bags.
Belts.
Jackets.
And occasionally skirts.
But today is a story of boots. New boots. New leather cowboy ankle boots.

Wittner had an awesome sale the other week - $99.95 for all of there boots and I knew that I had to have a pair of tan leather boots. And lo and behold, they had a pair. In my size.
Come to Mama....

Tonight I am headed out to a Pop Up restaurant, where a twitter/IG friend of mine is cooking. And I am going with another twitter/IG friend and her husband. Isn't the interweb amazing. It also lead me to all of you lovely Aussie Curve ladies - some of whom I have met in the real world.

Back to the outfit. It is bloody cold in Sydney tonight - so stockings were definitely required with a dress. I "misplaced" my ASOS biker leather jacket (probably at work or in the car somewhere), so instead I teamed my Virtu dress with my pleather City Chic jacket. Just like the 17 Sundays leather skirt - this is another item that Dani and I have in common and have to consider whether the other one will be wearing it when we see each other.

I was wearing the boots with the dress so I chucked on a City Chic brown belt to give me a waist and a black leather Oroton clutch to carry my wares.
It was a long day at work today - forgive the facial expression

As I was rather black and brown at this stage I decided I needed some pops.


  1. Pink lipstick by Revlon
  2. Purple Ring from Prospectors Store 
  3. Amazing emerald coat from ASOS
Here's to a great night and a great evening.
Enjoy what the other ladies are wearing.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh Claire, I love that coat. Nice one

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an absolute steal from ASOS last winter - the advantage of different seasons to the UK. Everyone loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great lady!! LOVE that ASOS coat and adore the boots. Woot woo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel.I'm sure with the chilly weather in Gympie you'd be searching for a winter coat.....

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.