Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Aussie Curves: time savers.

Claire is my name. Time saving is my game.
I think this is linked to me being a slightly anal-retentive Virgo.
I love organisation. I love lists.
And I also love a sleep in.

So I have a few time-saving tricks that I use to allow me to sleep in and also means I get to work on time; looking like I've put some effort in.

1. organise my outfit the night before......like I said anal-retentive Virgo who likes a sleep in.
2. footless tights, where appropriate, over a dress or long tee (weekend casual)- saves on leg shaving when you can't be bothered
3. bun - top knots, sock buns; especially on unbrushed, unwashed hair. Just a note to brush that hair once in a while - spent 30 minutes the other day trying to brush knots out of 3 week unbrushed hair....
4. flats - get out of the house quickly
5. make routine that can be done in 15 minutes or less.

And this is how I get out of the house by 7:30am when I get out of bed at 7:00am.

And here is an example of my recent #ootd #aussiecurves that employ these techniques.
Tights - CHECK
Top bun - CHECK
15 minute makeup routine - CHECK
flats - CHECK
organised the night before - CHECK and CHECK
Top bun - CHECK
15 minute makeup routine - CHECK
flats - CHECK
organised the night before - CHECK and CHECK
Top bun - CHECK
15 minute makeup routine - CHECK
flats - CHECK
organised the night before - CHECK and CHECK
Tights - CHECK
Top bun - CHECK
15 minute makeup routine - CHECK
flats - CHECK
organised the night before - CHECK and CHECK
Top bun - CHECK
15 minute makeup routine - CHECK
organised the night before - CHECK and CHECK
Tights - CHECK
Top bun - CHECK
15 minute makeup routine - CHECK
flats - CHECK
organised the night before - CHECK and CHECK
And after all of this repetitive top bun action, I have worn my hair down, poker straight for the last two days. With heels. Sometimes a girl needs a change...........
Check out the other time saving ideas from the Aussie Curves community.

7 comments:

  1. lol.... twins I think....I do the same....also loving the orange headwrap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anything that allows a few minutes more sleep I'm for.....

      Delete
  2. Great tips. Really like all the outfits.

    My latest post:

    http://everyoneshouldsparkle.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/body-confidence-and-confidence-in.html

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got some quality Melbourne TV viewing in waiting for you LOL. I live in tights....

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.