Sunday, May 19, 2013

My Week according to Instagram

  1. Tuesday selfies with my beautiful niece. This has become a regular thing we do.
  2. My new pink runners. 65% off RRP. Very excited.
  3. I went to a Pop Up Restaurant run by a friend. It was lovely.
  4. One of my oldest friend's kids had his 5th birthday party.
  5. Finally bought a pair of these Oroton shoes - 70% off RRP. Hell to YEAH
  6. My Sunday brunch at home. Farmers Market eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes and bread with home grown basil and tuna slices. Heaven.
You can see these pics, my obsession with my new app My Beautiful Mess, and much more by following me on Instagram @msclaire76

*** Linking up with Janet and the other IGs over at My Week according to IG ***

4 comments:

  1. Love the runners even though usually I'm not a fan of pink! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is actually my second pair of pink runners, I have must have a problem.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for linking up! Lovely to have you join in.

    I love love LOVE those Oroton shoes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love IG - so this was the perfect link for me! And I love those shoes as well. Even more at the price I paid.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.